Our centre offers personalised and attentive care for the most pampered pusses. When you can’t be with them, we’ll be there instead, offering five-paw, purpose-built accommodation at its finest with cosy rest areas, tasty meals and piped classical music.
Individual rooms are furnished with personal heating systems and the multi-level design provides plenty of room to stretch those legs. Each private enclosure allows your cat to establish their own personal space and caters for all those can’t-leave-home-without bits and pieces. Fire fighting sprinkler systems are installed for your cat’s safety.
If you have two or more cats, they can share an individual pen at a reduced rate.
We also have facilities for three cats in one pen, so ask our staff for details.
Please note, our boarding facility is in high demand so book early to ensure your cat gets the very best in care while you are away.
All cats holidaying at the Centre must be de-sexed, microchipped and all vaccinations must be current.
This means that in order to stay with us your cat must have had at least two vaccinations as a kitten and then a vaccination EVERY YEAR of his or her life with no gaps in between.
If you have let the vaccination lapse for more than a year, then your cat is not considered to be fully vaccinated and you would have to revaccinate – a process that takes a month.
General Information with regard to Boarding your Cat at the Hobart Cat Centre.
• Vaccinations must be current and within date. The last vaccination due to complete the course must have been given more than 2 weeks prior to boarding with us.
• Please bring your cat’s vaccination certificate in with your Cat so that we can copy it for our records.
• If Vaccinations are not current and within date or proof of completed vaccinations is not provided or are within the 2 week period, your Cat will not be accepted for Boarding.
• Your Cat must be microchipped prior to Boarding with us. If your Cat is not microchipped we can do this for you for just $25.00
Toys and Blankets etc for Boarding:
• Please bring a few loved items with your cat.
• It is good for the Cat to have items with familiar smells and toys to play with.
• Please make sure all items are clearly labelled with your Cat’s name.
• Please pick up your cat between 10.00am and 12.00pm on the day of departure to allow us time to ready the room for another occupant.
• Late pickup will incur another night’s fees.
• If your Cat has a medical condition please advise us at the time of booking – prior to bringing your Cat into the Centre. We are unable to accommodate some medical conditions.
• We will want to know your Cat’s Medical History and if it has any allergies.
• If your cat is a fussy eater or on a particular diet – please supply food as this reduces the stress for your Cat and reduces the risk of tummy upsets.
• Normal Boarding Fees still apply
We do require a deposit during Peak Periods – this includes bookings during School Holidays, Christmas Holidays and Easter Holidays. A 50% deposit is required which is non-refundable if the booking is cancelled within 7 full days of the boarding date.
13th April 2017 - 1st May 2017
7th July 2017 - 24th July 2017
29th September 2017 - 16th October 2017
15th December 2017 - 7th February 2018
If you would like more information on our cat boarding facilities please contact us on 6278 2111, our skilled staff are happy to advise.